Recent News and Updates
10/17/16 – We’ll be in Billerica, MA on Saturday, October 22 as part of the Whiffle Tree gallery’s Meet the Artists autumn social event. Come by and see the new pieces, do some holiday shopping, have a cup of hot cider and enjoy a fall campfire in a beautiful setting. Click here for a coupon for Whiffle Tree products (not applicable to artists’ products).
8/29/16 – Our holiday show schedule is starting to solidify. Our first show will be right next door in Harvard, MA at the first annual Volksfest on Saturday Sept. 17 from 3-10 pm. It’s shaping up to be a fairly crazy afternoon complete with local beer, wine and cider tasting, live music, and “bed races” – whatever that is! If you’re coming to see LED jewelry, we recommend stopping by our booth after sunset – we’re not sure how artificially-dark we can make a sunny afternoon on the library lawn.
In December, we’re very excited to have been invited to show in both the South Boston Holiday Market on Dec 3-4, and the Salem Holiday Market on Dec 17-18. We expect these to be amazing (possibly even overwhelming) shows – we’ll post more info as it becomes available.
And if you can’t make any of these events, you can still find a selection of our finished necklaces for sale throughout the season at the Whiffle Tree gallery in Billerica, MA.
Solar powered rechargeable LED illumination system
- Finished jewelry, DIY kits and individual components available.
- A single LED illuminates the focal bead in each necklace.
- Solar-rechargeable battery pack (“power clasp”) mounts between a magnetic necklace clasp to provide power. (No batteries to change!)
- One power clasp can illuminate necklaces interchangeably.
- Necklaces can be worn with or without the power clasp. (Power clasp adds one inch to total length.)
- Created by jewelry designers for jewelry designers, our DIY assembly uses tools and methods familiar to beaders, like screw crimps, tube crimps and multi-strand stringing wire.