Recent News and Updates
2017 SHOW SCHEDULE
- August 18-20. Bead Fest in Philadelphia PA (well, just outside in Oaks, technically). Hours 10-6 Fri & Sat, 10-5 Sun.
- September 9-10. CT Bead Society Bazaar in Middletown, CT.
- October 21. Bead Affaire in Watertown MA. Armenian Cultural & Educational Center, 47 Nichols Ave, Watertown. Sat, 10-5.
- And of course you can always find a rotating selection of necklaces and kits at the Whiffle Tree Gallery in Billerica, MA. Hours are 10am-5pm Fri-Sat and noon-5pm Sundays.
Solar powered rechargeable LED illumination system
- Finished jewelry, DIY kits and individual components available.
- A single LED illuminates the focal bead in each necklace.
- Solar-rechargeable battery pack (“power clasp”) mounts between a magnetic necklace clasp to provide power. (No batteries to change!)
- One power clasp can illuminate necklaces interchangeably.
- Necklaces can be worn with or without the power clasp. (Power clasp adds one inch to total length.)
- Created by jewelry designers for jewelry designers, our DIY assembly uses tools and methods familiar to beaders, like screw crimps, tube crimps and multi-strand stringing wire.