Recent News and Updates
3/25/17 – Hey peeps, if you’re coming to the Bazaar in Las Vegas next Saturday to see us – yay!! BUT – if you’re hoping to buy kits and components there, here’s the thing: we’re not supposed to be selling kits and components at the Bazaar – only our lampwork creations. So if you know what you want, put in an online order (or email us) before noon this Tuesday (3/28) and I will hand-deliver your order during the Gathering (or ship it, if you prefer). Thanks!
2/27/17 – We’ve been in stealth mode recovering from holiday season and gearing up for the new year, but now we’re ready to get out into the world again! Here’s the show schedule – starting this weekend in Cromwell, CT. Click on each show name for more info. And of course you can still find a rotating selection of necklaces and kits at the Whiffle Tree Gallery in Billerica, MA. Hours are 10am-5pm Wed-Sat and noon-5pm Sundays.
- March 4-5. The Innovative Bead & Jewelry Expo, Radisson Hotel, 100 Berlin Rd, Cromwell CT. Sat, March 4 10-5 & Sun March 5, 11-4. Admission is $4; save $1 with this coupon.
- April 1 (really!). Glass Beads & Jewelry Bazaar at the ISGB Gathering, South Point Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas NV. Sat, April 1, 11-6. (We will be selling finished jewelry & lampwork beads at this show, rather than kits.)
- April 8. New England ISGB’s Glass Bead Extravaganza, Boxborough Regency Hotel (formerly the Holiday Inn), Boxborough MA. Sat, April 8, 10-4:30.
- May 12-13. The Innovative Bead & Jewelry Expo, Embassy Suites Hotel, Marlborough MA. Fri May 12, 10-5 & Sat May 13, 10-5.
- June 8-11. The Bead & Button Show, Wisconsin Center, Milwaukee WI. $10 admission – remember to get your $2 coupon! The show floor is open to the public Fri, June 9 10-7; Sat, Jun 10 10-6 & Sun, Jun 11 10-4.
- August 18-20. Bead Fest in Philadelphia PA (well, just outside in Oaks, technically). Hours TBD.
- October 21. Bead Affaire in Watertown MA. Armenian Cultural & Educational Center, 47 Nichols Ave, Watertown. Sat, 10-5.
11/18/16 – Here come the holidays! You can find some of our finished necklaces and DIY kits here on our website, but this time of year we also showcase in our live events many one-of-a-kind/few-of-a-kind pieces that never make it to the website. We’ve got a full schedule of venues in Massachusetts over the coming month, so if you’re in the area stop by and see all the new stuff!
Solar powered rechargeable LED illumination system
- Finished jewelry, DIY kits and individual components available.
- A single LED illuminates the focal bead in each necklace.
- Solar-rechargeable battery pack (“power clasp”) mounts between a magnetic necklace clasp to provide power. (No batteries to change!)
- One power clasp can illuminate necklaces interchangeably.
- Necklaces can be worn with or without the power clasp. (Power clasp adds one inch to total length.)
- Created by jewelry designers for jewelry designers, our DIY assembly uses tools and methods familiar to beaders, like screw crimps, tube crimps and multi-strand stringing wire.