Recent News and Updates
Sept. 18-22, 2021 – Bead sale! We’ll be posting some recent beads on the Facebook group “Art Beads“. It’s a members-only group but joining is easy and quick, so come on over and visit us during the ‘show’!
Our “show schedule” is very slowly and carefully coming back into existence. Meanwhile, we’re posting new beads and necklaces for sale on the website and on Etsy. These pieces will often be “OOAK” (one of a kind), so don’t snooze if you see something you love!
- October 2-3, 2021. Bolton-Harvard Open Studios. Harvard, MA. This is an actual in-person show! We’ll be bringing out beads and finished jewelry to the grounds at the Harvard General Store this weekend as part of our hometown art crawl.
- October 16, 2021. Bead Affaire. Watertown, MA. Another actual in-person show! This is always a great show with vendors from all around New England and beyond. (The website has a complete list.) If you’re in need of a serious bead fix, this is the show for you!
- Over 45 AnglerFish one-of-a-kind handmade lampwork jewelry pieces are available on our Jewelry page! We have updated our Gallery page to show both finished necklaces and individual lampwork beads separately. When you find something you like, email us to inquire about availability.
- We also have an Etsy shop now – AnglerFishJewelry – which has additional beads and necklaces!
Solar powered rechargeable LED illumination system
- Finished jewelry, DIY kits and individual components available.
- A single LED illuminates the focal bead in each necklace.
- Solar or USB rechargeable battery pack (“power clasp”) mounts between a magnetic necklace clasp to provide power. (No batteries to change!).
- One power clasp can illuminate necklaces interchangeably.
- Necklaces can be worn with or without the power clasp. (Power clasp adds one inch to total length.)
- Created by jewelry designers for jewelry designers, our DIY assembly uses tools and methods familiar to beaders, like screw crimps, tube crimps and multi-strand stringing wire.