Recent News and Updates
AnglerFish Handmade Lampwork is now available in the Gallery!
We have updated our Gallery pages to show necklaces and lampwork beads separately. New lampwork beads and bead sets will be posted at the start of every month. When you find some you like, email us to inquire about availability.
2019 CLASS SCHEDULE
- Sat, Apr 6, 2019 @ Oaks, PA. Leather & Lights Necklace: LED-Illuminated Focal Beads with Woven Leather Cords at Spring IBExpo, 3 hrs 10am-1pm.
2019 SHOW SCHEDULE
- Mar 23. Cabin Fever Indie Market, Cambridge, MA.
- Apr 5-7. Innovative Bead Expo, Oaks, PA.
- Apr 13. New England Chapter, International Society of Glass Beadmakers Annual Sale, Marlboro, MA.
- Apr 28. Long Island Bead Festival, Hauppauge, NY.
- May 10-11. Innovative Bead Expo, Marlboro, MA.
- Jun 6-9. Bead & Button, Milwaukee, WI.
- Jul 27-28. Innovative Bead Expo, Concord, NH.
- Aug 16-18. BeadFest, Oaks, PA.
- Sept 7. CT Bead Society’s Bead Bazaar. Middletown, CT.
- Sept 21. EOS Designs Studio Trunk Show and Class, Marblehead, MA. (Details coming soon on the studio’s website.)
- Sept 28-29. Bolton & Harvard Open Studios, FiveSparks building, Harvard, MA.
- Oct 18-20. Whole Bead Show, NYC.
Nov 16-17. Hartford Artisans Showcase, Hartford, CT.We’ve just learned that this show has been cancelled!
- Nov 29 – Dec 1. Worcester Center for Crafts Holiday Fair, Worcester, MA.
- Dec 7. Newton Holiday Fair, Newton, MA.
- Dec 13-15. Harvard Square Holiday Fair, Cambridge, MA. (This show runs three weekends in Dec but AnglerFish will only be there on 12/13-15.)
Solar powered rechargeable LED illumination system
- Finished jewelry, DIY kits and individual components available.
- A single LED illuminates the focal bead in each necklace.
- Solar or USB rechargeable battery pack (“power clasp”) mounts between a magnetic necklace clasp to provide power. (No batteries to change!).
- One power clasp can illuminate necklaces interchangeably.
- Necklaces can be worn with or without the power clasp. (Power clasp adds one inch to total length.)
- Created by jewelry designers for jewelry designers, our DIY assembly uses tools and methods familiar to beaders, like screw crimps, tube crimps and multi-strand stringing wire.