Recent News and Updates
Some of the images on our site are experiencing technical difficulties. You can still see images of our products on the main page and on each of the menu pages, but the individual item pages show code instead of photos. We’re working on it and hope to have this repaired soon!
AnglerFish Handmade Lampwork is now available in the Gallery!
We update our gallery page with new lampwork beads and bead sets at the start of every month (scroll to bottom of gallery to see lampwork). When you find some you like, email us to inquire about availability.
2019 CLASS SCHEDULE
- Sat, Apr 6, 2019 @ Oaks, PA. Leather & Lights Necklace: LED-Illuminated Focal Beads with Woven Leather Cords at Spring IBExpo, 3 hrs 10am-1pm.
2019 SHOW SCHEDULE
- Mar 23. Cabin Fever Indie Market, Cambridge, MA.
- Apr 5-7. Innovative Bead Expo, Oaks, PA.
- Apr 13. New England Chapter, International Society of Glass Beadmakers Annual Sale, Marlboro, MA.
- Apr 28. Long Island Bead Festival, Hauppauge, NY.
- May 10-11. Innovative Bead Expo, Marlboro, MA.
- Jun 6-9. Bead & Button, Milwaukee, WI.
- Jul 27-28. Innovative Bead Expo, Concord, NH.
- Aug 16-18. BeadFest, Oaks, PA.
- Sept 7. CT Bead Society’s Bead Bazaar. Middletown, CT.
- Sept 21. EOS Designs Studio Trunk Show and Class, Marblehead, MA. (Details coming soon on the studio’s website.)
- Sept 28-29. Bolton & Harvard Open Studios, FiveSparks building, Harvard, MA.
- Oct 18-20. Whole Bead Show, NYC.
- Nov 16-17. Hartford Artisans Showcase, Hartford, CT.
- Nov 29 – Dec 1. Worcester Center for Crafts Holiday Fair, Worcester, MA.
- Dec 7. Newton Holiday Fair, Newton, MA. (Note that as of August the website shows the 2018 date; in 2019 it’s on Dec 7.)
- ?Dec 8? Start at the Station, Worcester, MA. (The application isn’t out yet, but we hope to be at this show again in 2019!)
- Dec 13-15. Harvard Square Holiday Fair, Cambridge, MA. (This show runs three weekends in Dec but AnglerFish will only be there on 12/13-15!)
Solar powered rechargeable LED illumination system
- Finished jewelry, DIY kits and individual components available.
- A single LED illuminates the focal bead in each necklace.
- Solar or USB rechargeable battery pack (“power clasp”) mounts between a magnetic necklace clasp to provide power. (No batteries to change!).
- One power clasp can illuminate necklaces interchangeably.
- Necklaces can be worn with or without the power clasp. (Power clasp adds one inch to total length.)
- Created by jewelry designers for jewelry designers, our DIY assembly uses tools and methods familiar to beaders, like screw crimps, tube crimps and multi-strand stringing wire.